Terms & Conditions
First order must be paid by credit card. We accept Visa or Master Card only. Provide card being used, number, expiration date, name on card and 3 digit code at time of order.
Consumers should contact the nearest Distributor listed on our Distributor Map.
- Orders can be placed by fax or email
- We prefer orders to be either faxed or emailed to avoid misinterpretations. Customers will receive an acknowledgement after the order has been entered. Acknowledgements should be reviewed for accuracy. It is the customer’s responsibility to advise of any discrepancies.
- Standard lead-time (ship date) is 5 business days ARO (after receipt of order) before we ship product out and is subject to order size. We will make every effort to ship earlier if possible.
- Order Minimum: $50.00 / Small Order Charge $ 7.00 (Effective January 1, 2008). This will be enforced regardless of any special terms or agreements.
- Items must be ordered in full carton quantities.
- We reserve the right to hold orders and/or to suspend credit terms on past due accounts.
Sales tax will be incurred on orders that are “shipped to” the following states … GA, NY, CO, MI, IN, WI, WA, TX, MA, MN, PA, IA, AZ and IL. Please provide your “State Resale” certificated AND Tax ID number at the time of order.
FOB Mill (US Currency)
We attempt to maintain our pricing, however, due to market conditions, our prices may change without notice. Pricing shown on the order acknowledgement and invoice supersedes those published in any previous price list or catalog.
Customer will be responsible for freight charges, unless otherwise specified by Dixon Ticonderoga. Orders under 150# will ship via FedEx Ground. Orders over 150# will ship via common carrier – Most economical (FOB Mill). Accessorial charges (Inside Delivery, Lift-Gate, Residential Address, etc…) will be incurred by the customer regardless of any special freight terms or agreements.
It is important that all shipments are inspected for damages and shortage at time of delivery.
DAMAGES / SHORTAGES “MUST” BE DOCUMENTED ON THE DELIVERY RECEIPT IN ORDER TO RECEIVE CREDIT.
At times, damage is not always apparent. Should you suspect damage, document on the delivery receipt “suspect internal damage” and a rough estimate of the numberof pieces. Consult your Dixon Ticonderoga Representative to assist you.
DO NOT refuse or return items without contacting your Dixon Ticonderoga Representative for authorization. Product(s) being returned will require a “RA” (Return Authorization) number. Returns may be subject to return freight and restocking fees. Please consult your Dixon Ticonderoga Representative to assist you.
We WILL NOT accept returns on any product(s) over 30 days after the invoice date.